Online football manager
In Biwenger you manage a team with real players in a virtual league, playing against your friends to get the best team and win the league.
You are the boss
You manage the finances, transfers and strategy of your team. Only you are the responsible for being the champion of your league or end up as a red lantern.
Among others, these will be your functions in your team Biwenger:
- Transfers and sales of real players.
- Economic management of the club.
- Lineup and strategy.
The best manager
In Biwenger you will be able to:
- Enjoy a clean, slick design.
- Get access to a fully featured player and team database.
- Live the excitement of the Match Day.
- Participate in several leagues with the same account.
- Invite your friends through Whatsapp, Facebook or other social networks.
- Receive real-time notifications on your PC or mobile about offers, players, matches and points.
- Set up the way and how much you pay at the end of each match day, including payments for points earned, position or players in the ideal team.
- Sharing in social networks your ranking, lineup and results.
- Manage your league and your players.
- A lot more fun.
At the forefront of the technology.
Biwenger uses the latest web technologies to make the experience equally effective on all devices, including mobile and tablets.
Furthermore, Biwenger runs on the same servers you use Google for applications such as Youtube or Gmail, which ensures that you are always available, with no limitations and no downtime.
The best leagues and competitions
Different modes, same fun!
This is the default Biwenger mode, ideal for small leagues with friends. A player can only be in a team at once. Each day, new players would become available in the market, and the user who bid the most for it will earn it.
This is the easiest mode. You’ve a fixed budget to choose your lineup players. Changes you are allowed to do to your lineup between rounds could be limited. In this mode, there is no transfer market.
Similar to other popular fantasy games, on this mode there could be repeated players on several teams, so it fits better for leagues with many users. Each day, the market will publish free players that will be incorporated to the squad of all users who bid their selling price.